Saturday, February 7, 2015

Carpe Diem

Because I have finally learned to expect less and that perfect doesn't exist unless you're an Angel but oh dear you're not. Carpe Diem. Two word but so full of promise. I have learned  not long ago that we're not obligated to be responsible in pleasing everybody else. Heads up people, and seize the day. Your life, your choice so make the right choice you won't regret later. Just do what you have to do, but is the right thing to do. Set your goals today and look ahead for the future, I always try to be better than I was yesterday. Because it's the future that we're heading to, not the past. Let me tell you a secret, people are gonna come and go honey, leaving footprints in our hearts, and at the end of the day you will only have yourself for yourself. That's what I hold to this day, I always have myself for myself and no ones gonna take that away -again- from me.


Faith Chrissabelle Edward 



















No comments :