Monday, January 7, 2013

twenty thirteen and more

First of all, I forgot to actually wish you guys a happy new year so Happy twenty thirteen everybody. There's nothing happy about it as school has started earlier this month, it might be a good thing to some but apparently not for me. It's just another another year so I don't take it as a big deal. I thank God for everyday he gave me so new year is just not a big deal. So the world didn't end, I promised myself that I will not make fun of the predicted apocalypse but I couldn't resist. I couldn't resist myself to be actually laughing so hard when I logged in to my Facebook account last month and most of the 'geniuses' were actually posting craps about the end of the world which is a big ass jokes for me, because no matter how genius are the Mayan's but I still believe the Bible more than their prediction, no offense but I'm sorry Mayan's. To be honest, I'd waited for day and night for the Eclipse that everyone has been talking about last month but sadly they didn't appear, I was devastating. I was so excited I really can't wait but it turns out the scientist should've just stop playing God or it might as well disappointing me again in the future. I bought nothing new for myself this new year, I had a great moment with my love last month that I might actually talk about it in the other romantic post, not every details of it but I can tell I'm happily being myself as I'm with him and he's a wonderful person. I also bought bunches of veges for my baby-girl, she's not all vegetarians I sometimes feed her lamb chop and chicken, I'm a good mother, haha. I guess I still have to keep her bunches of food since that the world isn't about to end. She's a good baby-girl I tell you that you mess with her you mess with us, me and her dad of course.

No comments :